the sixties :: American Hustle (soundtrack)
Code: Sélectionner - Agrandir
the sixties Index du Forum
the sixties Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

American Hustle (soundtrack)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the sixties Index du Forum -> The Sixties Publique -> The Sixties Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: American Hustle (soundtrack) Répondre en citant

American Hustle (soundtrack) >

American Hustle (soundtrack)

Russell was promoting the Record Store Day release of a special expanded vinyl version of the soundtrack to American Hustle, which has just been nominated for a Best Soundtrack Grammy. That's going to take you on a musical journey from the point of view of the characters making that journey.". Can anyone tell me what's the track that play during them bribing all of the different congressmen on camera in the room sitting down? I believe it's shown as a montage of them bribing each one. Then at the end of his conversation with Roslyn tomm098 2 years ago Ah yep, I hear it now. tomm098 2 years ago What do you mean mixed in? As far as I can tell it's only one song. 10538 Overture Written by Jeff Lynne Performed by Electric Light Orchestra Courtesy of Parlophone Records Ltd / Epic Records By arrangement with Sony Music Licensing Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Written by Elton John & Bernie Taupin (as Bernard Taupin) Performed by Elton John Courtesy of Mercury Records Limited Under license from Universal Music Enterprises Papa Was a Rollin' Stone Written by Barrett Strong & Norman Whitfield Performed by The Temptations Courtesy of Motown Records Under license from Universal Music Enterprises Evil Ways Written by Clarence 'Sonny' Henry (as Clarence Henry) Performed by Santana Courtesy of Columbia Records By arrangement with Sony Music Licensing The Evening News Written & Performed by John Ross White Rabbit Written by Grace Slick (as Grace Wing Slick) Lyric Adaptation Dawn Elder, Hanin Omar and Mark Batson Performed by Mayssa Karaa Produced by Mark Batson How Can You Mend a Broken Heart Written by Barry Gibb and Robin Gibb Performed by The Bee Gees (as Bee Gees) Courtesy of Rhino Entertainment Company By arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing To the Station Written by Evan Lurie Performed by Evan Lurie Courtesy of IDM Music Ltd. Edit Song Artist Name Song Title iTunes id Browse YouTube id Browse Time (minutes) Song Desciption Cancel Save! . DanielTyler 2 years ago Here i found all his songs, and also the evening news - john ross SaleemFrazer 1 year ago ALright so this has been driving me nuts as no one seem to know what the song is. More likely they evoke an emotion. "It was Jeremy Renner's idea to use Tom Jones's 'Delilah,' and it was just the perfect song to soundtrack those old-fashioned guys," Russell says of a particularly effective and evocative mob scene in American Hustle.

There is no other song during that scene. Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator iTunes iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection. lvrice75 2 years ago I am still on the wild goose chase for this song as well. Without the romance, I don't want to tell just the story of these two con artists. It's a beautiful jazz waltz played by what appears to be a piano trio. .. Register Username Email Password Confirm Spam OR Login with Facebook Close .

adobe drm removalboys of badlapurthe royle familyThe One I Love (2014)a thousand leaveskate bush runningcat stevens .flaceminem ft bad meetsjames patterson along came a spiderneed for speed 2014 yify

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the sixties Index du Forum -> The Sixties Publique -> The Sixties Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange